Alhaj Khan Bahadur Fazlur Rahaman Khan alias Chhote Khan established A.V. Junior High School in the year 1933. This institution was upgraded to High School with the recognition of Science and Literary Subjects in the year 1936. In 1942, it was again upgraded to the status of Intermediate College with the recognition of Literary Subjects and in 1945 the recognition of Science subjects also granted and then its name was changed to Islamia Inter College. Later on the intermediate classes were shifted to Gandhi Faiz-e-am College, Shahjahanpur. In 1977, the Intermediate Classes were again shifted to Islamia Inter College, Shahjahanpur.